Plan Your Visit
Serpent Ridge Vineyard, Westminster, Md
Enjoy our award-winning wines from our boutique tasting room overlooking the beautiful vineyard. We look forward to your visit, sharing our story and delicious wine. We along with our staff will make you feel right at home!
Hours: Sat & Sun 10:30am-6pm and Wed, Thur & Fri 12:00pm-5:00pm
Serpent Ridge Offerings
We offer wine flights, wine by the glass and/or bottle. Additionally we have an array of snacks including: local cheese, crackers and chocolates, sausage, honey, jellies, pretzels and more.
Note: Last call for wine to be consumed on premises is .5 hour before closing.
Indoor & Outdoor Accommodations
Our beautiful tasting room has limited seating for small groups. Our peaceful outdoor grounds provide the majority of our seating and you will find many places to relax and sip your wine. Our seating includes:
- large lawn area overlooking the vineyard with tables, chairs & umbrellas.
- large tent covering our picnic area with ample seating
- a covered patio that can seat a few groups of guests
- a garden view of the vineyard with bench seating
Faqs About Visiting Serpent Ridge
We are so happy to welcome you to our family-owned, boutique winery and vineyard tucked away in the hills of Carroll County, Md. We have updated our policies to ensure the continued safety and enjoyment of ALL our guests!
- No reservations needed: first come first served and we do our best to accommodate
- Groups up to, but no more than 8 are permitted (as this has always been our policy for our small vineyard).
- For groups larger than 8, please contact us for an after-hours private event rental. Serpent Ridge Vineyard is the perfect place for a private event. View Rental Information
- Outdoor seating note: Due to rising fuel costs, a nominal fee of $10 will be charged for heat lamp use, fire table use, or a bundle of firewood for the fire-pits (up to 2 hours so that all guests may enjoy). We kindly request that you ask the staff for assistance.
- As a reminder, by MD law no other alcohol than Serpent Ridge is allowed on the grounds
- Bringing your own picnic or snacks are welcomed and we ask that they stay on the table on which you are occupying
- No private parties allowed during business hours so we respectfully ask that you not bring party decorations, balloons, etc. Please inquire if you’d like information on a private event rental.
- Walking between the vines is not allowed due to bumpy terrain, fragile vines, etc. You may walk the perimeter of the lower vineyard only.
- No balls, Frisbee’s etc. are allowed on the grounds to ensure the peaceful enjoyment for all and to protect the vines. Quiet games at your table are fine
- Leashed dogs are welcome on the grounds (and cleaned up after)
- We are a family operation and children are allowed provided they are under your care/supervision at all times.
- At times, we MAY need to limit the number of visitors on the grounds due to limited parking and restroom availability. Entry to property is not guaranteed.
- We ask that guests vacate the property promptly at closing time.
- By entering the property you are agreeing to these policies. We thank you in advance for your support!